FB Account: Warmed up - UK account (proxy + user-agent + cookies)
- Manually created and warmed up UK account;
- Created with UK IP ;
- Warmed up for 14-17 days;
- Email included;
- Phone verified;
- 2FA enabled;
- Fun Page created;
- Account has 50-200 friends;
- User-agent and Proxy included;
Please Note the Format of Credentials for the Accounts: Proxy ip:Proxy port:Proxy username:Proxy password:Full Name:login:password:dob:email:email password:adress:cookies:user-agent.
1. Use an antidetect browser.
2. Don't log in on cookies if you don't use antidetect browser, FB can send you on the checkpoint for this.
3. Use static Proxy.
Warming up your account:
1. Log in by login and password the form of the issued account FB: log: pass
2. After logging in, leave an account for 24 hours during these 24 hours, go once every 3-6 hours, click somewhere 1-2 times, play games, scroll through the feed. watch videos.
3. Create FP leave for another 24 hours
4. Make a post in FP and put on warm-up (optional).