Buy Clubhouse services
Clubhouse: An Emerging Back-to - Basics Social Media App
Clubhouse’s services are making a noise in the market. Since its launch in March of 2020, many people have reported that they truly enjoy the app. If you wonder what this is all about, continue reading this article to learn more about it!
The Clubhouse is an exclusive app for iPhone users developed by Rohan Seth and Paul Davison. If you use Apple, this app will allow you to hear other users' conversations. Don’t worry! It’s not in a stalkerish way. Users are also aware of this, and this is what the app is all about. Simply put, it is a platform for users, like you, to share thoughts in audio form.
The catch, though, is you can only use it when you have received an invite. With this kind of concept, users are getting the feel of being a member of an exclusive club, even though it is all virtual.
In this article, you will learn more about what makes this app so special, the things that you can do with it, its networking algorithm, and how you can be successful if you choose to use this platform. Let’s get started.
1. What Are the Best Clubhouse Services Available to You?
Oh, there are a lot! But of course, “best” is subjective. It depends on how you're going to use the platform and for what you will use the platform. Whether you are a business person, a musician, a motivational speaker, or a spectator, you can maximize this app! Here are some things that you can enjoy doing:
- You can expand your interests by searching for ongoing conversations regarding a wide variety of topics.
- You can learn new things from your favorite users.
- You can join the conversation by using different functionalities like raise hand. The speaker will be able to see it and call on you to join the panel.
- You can create your session! You can also gain followers by doing this.
- You can solicit feedback or ideas from users regarding your current project
- The sky is your limit!
Again, what you will get out of this application depends on how and what you will use it for, but one thing is certain: it offers many things that you can use to your advantage.
2. How Can You Navigate Through the Network of Clubhouse?
The Clubhouse social network is fairly new, but it offers simplicity to users. The interface is user-friendly. Many celebrities join the bandwagon, which was further hyped when promoted by Ashton Kutcher, Chris Rock, and even Oprah!
Even the famous Silicon Valley joined the hype and put the app at around $100 million! The Clubhouse also received a whopping $12 million as investment from Andreessen Horowitz.
As soon as you have received the invite, you may start using the app already. Here are some ways to get an invite:
- Download the application from App Store and reserve a slot; you will be on a waiting list.
- Reach out to your connections via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media applications to let them know that you are interested.
- There are some groups where people post for sale their invite. You may go this route, but be careful of fraudsters.
You may select suggested topics or search for a keyword that corresponds to your interest. It will give you suggestions of conversations that you can join in.
In Clubhouse, you can be a listener or a moderator. When you’re a listener, you may sit back (or multi-task!), relax and listen to the conversations as a silent participant. If you’re a moderator, you can choose who can "come up on stage", respond to questions, and be a "host" of the session.
An interesting fact about Clubhouse is that moderators speak through their iPhones, which means no audio mastering is being done. It makes you feel that you're on a phone call with your favorite moderator!
3. How Do You Improve Traffic on Your Clubhouse Account?
By this time, you probably know that this app is all about connections. If you are using this application to promote a business or gain ideas for a project, you would want to have as many followers as possible. As they say, the more heads, the better. In Clubhouse, the more ears, the better.
You can leverage LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and even Instagram to attract followers. It is indeed the perfect time to do that as the app is in its growth-spurting ages, which means people are easily attracted to this application because of celebrities' bandwagon.
4. How Can You Ensure Success in Using Clubhouse?
Every Apple user with an invite can use Clubhouse’s services online. So, it’s literally on your fingertips. In terms of success, it does not differ much from the other social media applications out there. The general rule of thumb: the more traffic, the better. The more people listening to you, the better.
In all honesty, ensuring the success in Clubhouse is up to you and how much effort you’re willing to put. But some of the ways to drive followers are:
- Create a catchy bio to attract followers. A useful formula is to answer three paramount questions: Who are you? What can you contribute that’s unique? What is your "inspiring" action?
- Join conversations even before you start your room. Having tons of ideas is beneficial. By joining conversations, you can list down the things you think will work, things you can tweak, and things you can avoid.
- Create your rooms and put in the effort daily to increase your ranking, eventually allowing you to create your interest-based club.
You may try these steps as you start your journey and gain as many Clubhouse advantages as you can! Who knows, maybe you will be deemed as one of the users with the best Clubhouse services!
5. How Do You Get Your Clubhouse Account Today?
There are many individuals offering Clubhouse’s services online. One of those is selling invites. Let’s break down the ways to gain invites again:
- Download the app from the App Store, "reserve" a slot, and wait for an invite to be sent.
- Ask someone you know who already joined to give you an invite.
- Buy invites from online sellers.
Of the three, the first one is considered as going through a needle hole. The next two ways are the most effective methods of being able to join Clubhouse.
Getting an invite is probably the most difficult part to get through, especially if you don’t have many connections. But as soon as you get it out of the way, you can enjoy Clubhouse’s services online.
6. What Are the Clubhouse Advantages That You Can Gain?
It depends on how you utilize the application. Let’s look at different success stories of users who maximized Clubhouse to their benefit.
- Isis Djata (filmmaker) – She is now considered as the top moderator of Clubhouse. She joined last December of 2020 and created a strong impact on followers. Her initial intention in joining Clubhouse is to get to know other filmmakers.
- MeiMei Fox (writer) – She searched for rooms about business growth and stumbled upon prominent personalities like Tiffany Haddish, Grant Cardone and Jim Kwik. To top that off, she was invited on stage to ask questions.
- Tiffany Haddish (actress) – She is the very first moderator to hit the 1 million followers mark during the early stages of Clubhouse and paved the way for the Black entertainment community to be recognized on this platform.
If you are a person who has sudden bursts of ideas, you may turn to Clubhouse to share those thoughts with others. You might even be a thought leader in the process.
7. Is There a Monetary Equivalent When You Use Clubhouse?
There is! However, it is not associated with Clubhouse. There are in-app payment options that you can go to should you want to support their favorite moderator. Although there is a convenience fee for Stripe in processing payments, 100% of the proceeds go to the moderator. The Clubhouse does not have a cut on it.
8. This App Sounds Amazing, but What’s the Catch?
Of course, nothing is ever perfect. There are still some things that Clubhouse can improve on. Below are the things that have been observed by journalists and users as well:
- It has opportunities in terms of moderation. Some users might not be too familiar with online etiquette.
- Some Android users want in, too, but it is exclusive to Apple users. Opening it to Android users is in the talks, though.
- It is banned in China. It had its first breach when an Android user in the said country hacked and entered it without an invite. The Clubhouse team has been more vigilant since then.
In a nutshell, Clubhouse is a wonderful app to use, whether for gaining knowledge, leisure or for partnering with others in the same industry as you. It proves to be beneficial for both spectators and moderators. If you have a business, you can gain benefits from the best Clubhouse services. It has some cons, too, but Clubhouse has been more careful in protecting its systems to ensure privacy and protection to moderators.