FB Accounts: Warmed Facebook accounts for Ads, IP-RU
- Manually registered warmed up Facebook account RU ip Accounts were registered with RU IP.
- Confirmed by mail and with mail included;
- Manually registered;
- The profile is completed;
- The profile picture is added;
- Warmed up;
- Pictures and posts were uploaded to feed;
- Subscribed to Several publics;
- Already made some likes and comments;
- Have 50-500 local friends;
- Json cookies included.
We recommend to use them with anti detect browsers and warm up for 2-3 days before connecting BMs or starting running ads.
Please Note the Format of Credentials for the Accounts: login:password:emai:email password:DOB:profile link:cookies.
1. Use an antidetect browser.
2. Don't enter on cookies, FB can gives a check for this.
3. Use static Proxy.
Warming up your account:
1. Log in by login and password (a check will come through cookies) the form of the issued account FB: log: pass
2. After logging in, leave an account for 24 hours during these 24 hours, go once every 3-6 hours, click somewhere 1-2 times, play games, scroll through the feed.
3. Create FP leave for another 24 hours
4. Make a post in FP and put on warm-up (optional)