Facebook Accounts: Warmed Facebook accounts for Ads RU ip
Manually registered warmed up Facebook account RU ip Accounts were registered with RU IP. Confirmed by mail and with mail included; Manually registered; The profile is completed; The profile picture is added; Warmed up; Pictures and posts were uploaded to feed; Subscribed to Several publics; Already made some likes and comments; Have 50-500 local friends; Json cookies included. We recommend to use them with anti detect browsers and warm up for 2-3 days before connecting BMs or starting running ads. Please Note the Format of Credentials for the Accounts: login:password:emai:email password:DOB:profile link:cookies
1. Use an antidetect browser.
2. Don't enter on cookies, FB can gives a check for this.
3. Use static Proxy
Warming up your account:
1. Log in by login and password (a check will come through cookies) the form of the issued account FB: log: pass
2. After logging in, leave an account for 24 hours during these 24 hours, go once every 3-6 hours, click somewhere 1-2 times, play games, scroll through the feed.
3. Create FP leave for another 24 hours
4. Make a post in FP and put on warm-up (optional)