Facebook Accounts: Warmed Facebook accounts for Ads US ip
- Manually registered warmed up Facebook account US ip Accounts were registered with US IP.
- Confirmed by mail and with mail included;
- Manually registered;
- The profile is completed;
- The profile picture is added;
- Warmed up;
- Pictures and posts were uploaded to feed; Subscribed to Several publics; Already made some likes and comments;
- Have 50-500 local friends;
- Json cookies included.
We recommend to use them with anti detect browsers and warm up for 2-3 days before connecting BMs or starting running ads.
Please Note the Format of Credentials for the Accounts: login:password:emai:email password:DOB:profile link:cookies.
1. Use an antidetect browser.
2. Don't log in on cookies if you don't use antidetect browser, FB can send you on the checkpoint for this.
3. Use static Proxy
Warming up your account:
1. Log in by login and password the form of the issued account FB: log: pass
2. After logging in, leave an account for 24 hours during these 24 hours, go once every 3-6 hours, click somewhere 1-2 times, play games, scroll through the feed. watch videos.
3. Create FP leave for another 24 hours
4. Make a post in FP and put on warm-up (optional).