Facebook Accounts: Warmed Facebook accounts for Ads UA ip with 1 BM added
Manually registered warmed PVA Facebook account UA ip Accounts were registered with UA IP.
Confirmed by mail and with mail included; Confirmed by SMS;
Manually registered; The profile is completed;
The profile picture is added;
Pictures and posts were uploaded to feed;
Subscribed to Several publics;
Already made some likes and comments;
Have 10-500 local friends;
Fan page created
We recommend to use them with anti detect browsers and warm up for 2-3 days before connecting BMs or starting running ads.
Please Note the Format of Credentials for the Accounts: login:password: login:password:dob:user agent
1. Use an antidetect browser.
2. Don't log in on cookies if you don't use antidetect browser, FB can send you on the checkpoint for this.
3. Use static Proxy
Warming up your account:
1. Log in by login and password the form of the issued account FB: log: pass
2. After logging in, leave an account for 24 hours during these 24 hours, go once every 3-6 hours, click somewhere 1-2 times, play games, scroll through the feed. watch videos.
3. Create FP leave for another 24 hours
4. Make a post in FP and put on warm-up (optional)