Buy Bank Cards
Best Credit Cards for PPC and Google Adwords
You may be interested in
Buy Bank Cards
Optimize where you charge your advertisement spending when you buy bank cards today. Digital ad spend is often one of the most massive expenses for businesses and brands, especially if you are growing your presence online. Whether it’s display, native, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, those ad expenses can quickly pile up.
While you can always use any bank card you have, choosing the ideal credit card can make a lot of difference. Optimizing where you charge your ad spending can help you take advantage of points in cashback and other rewards. You can spend thousands on online advertisements for your business and get juicy sign-up bonuses, air travel miles, gift cards, insurance, and many more.
Keep reading for the best credit cards for PPC and Google Adwords that can give you the best perks. Also, find out other credit card options if personal security and safety are your top priority.
Best Credit Cards for PPC and Google Adwords
Credit cards have always been generous in the perks they offer, but more so today. It turns out that they noticed that businesses and brands make massive spending in online advertising, and now, many credit cards will give you higher points and cashback for your ad purchases, among others.
Here are a few cards that could amplify your rewards for every ad spending you make for your business.
Capital One Venture
- If you love to travel, whether it’s for business or leisure, the Capital One Venture allows you to earn juicy travel benefits from your online ad expenditures. This personal credit card gives you a one-time 60,000 miles bonus for initial spending of $3,000 within the first three months. This impressive bonus is equal to $600 in travel.
- Besides that, the 2X miles for every spending you make each day adds up to get you that dream vacation without much of an expense on your savings. What’s even better is you can earn unlimited miles from all your ad purchases and others, and they won’t expire.
American Express Gold
- If points are more important to you than free miles, the Amex Gold credit card offers a top-notch 4X points back on two select categories where you spend the most every month. It means you get the greatest rewards from the greatest expenses you make, which could easily be for advertising in select media, including Google. Amex Gold is one of the few credit cards that give higher bonuses for online advertising purchases.
- Earning points over miles with Amex Gold gives you many options to take advantage of your perks. You can use it for charity donations, purchase travel, and even redeem them through gift cards and statement credits.
Capital One Spark Cash
- If you want an incredible cashback rate, the Capital One Spark Cash offers one of the best perks available. It has a one-time $500 cash bonus, which you can take advantage of after a minimum of $4,500 of purchases for the first three months. If you own a business, there shouldn’t be a problem applying for this business card.
- While it doesn’t have a specific reward scheme for your advertisement spending, it's supercharged with an unlimited 2% cashback on all purchases, which could include your PPC or Google Ads expenses.
Chase Ink Business Preferred
- Sign-up bonuses are one of the best perks when using credit cards, and the Chase Ink Business Preferred features a massive 100,000 reward points. You can earn it after spending $15,000 for the first three months. That could be a hefty $2,000 bonus valuation, especially if you’re spending a lot of money on PPC and Google Adwords.
- Besides that, Ink Business Preferred offers a specific reward system for advertising purchases for search engines like Google and other social media sites. You can earn three points for each dollar you spend on ads and redeem your points each account anniversary year through Ultimate Rewards travel and get 25% more value.
American Express Blue
- Unlike Amex Gold, Amex Blue has no specific reward system for ad expenditure. However, it’s still one of the best credit cards to purchase ads for your business for its generous 2% cashback up to $50,000 per year, then 1% cash back after that.
- Another advantage of this credit card is the $0 annual fee and that you’re getting cash back instead of reward points or miles.
Can You Buy Bank Cards for Advertising?
If you don’t want to use your bank account or credit card to purchase online advertisements for your business, you can still buy bank cards.
Online payment transactions are simple and convenient nowadays. However, it opens vulnerability when putting your personal information, especially your bank details, online. Meanwhile, when you buy fake bank cards, you can easily make purchases while hiding your personal and real credit card information.
Perks of Buying Fake Bank Cards
Valid fake bank cards are becoming in demand nowadays for many reasons.
- If personal and financial safety is your top concern, fake credit cards help you complete your transactions without sharing sensitive details like your personal and financial information.
- It is also a safe way to escape paid subscriptions after trial accounts and services ended.
- When you buy fake bank cards, you can also get the perks of making transactions across borders, which is a huge benefit if running a business.
What You Get When You Buy Bank Cards for Advertising Online
When buying bank cards, you’ll get all the information you need to make online advertising purchases. That includes:
- 16-digit credit card number
- 3-digit card security code
- Card expiry date
Bank Cards with Balance for Advertising on Social Networks
If you buy a valid and working bank card with a balance, you can make payment for every online ad you need to purchase.
It’s simple and without issue, plus you won't have to worry about someone getting and using your details and financial information for malicious activities. Buy bank cards for your advertising purchases today.